Centre for classification system DRG intends to provide access to its website, in accordance with Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on information technologies in the public administration and relevant executive regulations in the extent of conditions laid down in Directive (EU) 2016/2102.
This Accessibility Statement refers to website www.cksdrg.sk.
State of conformity
This website is partially in line with Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on information technologies in the public administration and on amendment to other acts as amended and relevant executive regulations in the extent of conditions laid down in Directive (EU) 2016/2102 with regard to components of non-conformity specified below.
The content specified below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Non-compliance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies:
- Some files lack alternative descriptions for links, images [Success criterion 1.1.1 Non-textual content]
- Some text elements in the files do not have enough contrast between the text and the background. [Success criterion 1.4.3 Contrast (Minimum)]
- Missing or incorrectly defined PDF document names. [Success criterion 2.4.2 Page Titled]
- Some references are not clear enough out of context. [Success criterion 2.4.4 Link Purpose (In Context)]
- There is a combination of English content and Slovak content in the English version of the website. [Success criterion 3.1.2 Language of Parts]
- The web page contains Vue.js HTML elements and attributes that are not valid according to W3C standards [Success criterion: 4.1.1 Parsing]
- Some files contain non-valid use of elements [Success criterion: 4.1.1 Parsing]
- When filtering the results, the results are automatically updated, the user is not informed of the change. [Success criterion 4.1.3 Status Messages]
Preparation of this Accessibility Statement
This Statement was prepared on 17 January 2024.
The assessment of conformity of the website with requirements of Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on information technologies in the public administration and relevant executive regulations in the extent of conditions laid down in Directive (EU) 2016/2102 was performed in the form of self-assessment.
The Statement was most recently updated on 17 January 2024.
Feedback and contact information
In the event of any difficulties with accessibility of the website, please, contact us at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The website is administered by the Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic.
The contact person for accessibility and handling requests for feedback is Mr. Martin Dobrovodský from the Department of Classification and Pricing of Residential Care.
In the event of unsatisfactory response to motions or applications sent as part of the feedback to a public sector body, in line with Art.7(1)(b) of Directive 2016/2102 of the Euorpean Parliament, you can notify, as part of the enforcement procedure, the body authorised to enforce the Directive, i.e. the Ministry of Investments, Regional Development and Informatization of the Slovak Republic at e-mail address: email@example.com